Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

stone age

 What is this, where am i as i was going 300mph in a portal i hit the ground breaking a rib what is this place as some old hairy man walk up to me what are you, i said as i ran away that weird man had a  saber tooth tiger it chased me there was, a cave so hid in it was a really dark and big cave it so i was walking down the cave i saw something then that hairy man found me its like he didn't want me to see what was in there so i ran he had a lot of energy but i had to see what was in there so i ran back in and hid in the dark and there was a woolly mammoth it didn't see me so i walked down further and i saw a panting i remembered that some one said that nobody had ever known about it but the people that worked at the museum so i had to take a photo or else they wouldn't believe me but then i thought i could draw it then i realised that there was no paper back then, but the cave men always draw on rock so i grabbed a rock and started and when i was finished i had to find a way out of the stone age time and go back to my time then i saw something in the river there was a whirlpool in the river i thought this was my way out so i jumped in and it was.     


  


1 comment:

  1. Very cool story Connor! It is very descriptive so I can picture exactly what is happening. I also like your drawing. Don't forget your punctuation in your future writing.

    ReplyDelete